The way that Soundrop's accounting system truncates fractions of cents in artist statements vs payments will sometimes show an account balance of -0.01 after being paid. Please rest assured that this is a rounding error in our accounting, and that your account balance is really $0.00 after being paid. We apologize for any confusion!
Articles in this section
- We Gotta Split! Revenue Splits and Paying Collaborators
- Getting Paid From Soundrop (updated for October's payments)
- Soundrop Accounting & Transactions
- Feeling Charitable? How to Set Up Revenue Splits to Benefit Charity
- How much money will I make when someone buys or streams my music?
- Tax ID / VAT / Vendor ID?
- Account balance displaying -0.01