When we deliver your content to our partners, we want to make sure that we're sending the best data we can. Your help with formatting and adhering to these guidelines ensures that what we send will go up without a hitch! Here is our official Soundrop Style Guide. It provides insight on formatting, naming conventions, casing standards, art guidelines, and lots more. Check it out!
Articles in this section
- Soundrop Style Guide: How To Get Your Content Approved For Distribution
- Creating a New Release (Album or Single)
- We Need You to Make Some Changes to This Release
- Which Words Do I Capitalize? Soundrop Casing Standards
- How to Make Changes and Resubmit Your Release
- Paying Tribute: Album & Track Formatting on Covers, Tributes, Karaoke, and Parodies
- Formatting Songs From Soundtracks (Including Film / Video Games)
- Uploading Audio Files
- Accepted Art / Audio Formats
- How do release dates work?