When we deliver your content to our partners, we want to make sure that we're sending the best data we can. Your help with formatting and adhering to these guidelines ensures that what we send will go up without a hitch! Here is our official Soundrop Style Guide. It provides insight on formatting, naming conventions, casing standards, art guidelines, and lots more. Check it out!
Articles in this section
- Creating a New Release (Album or Single)
- Soundrop Style Guide: How To Get Your Content Approved For Distribution
- We Need You to Make Some Changes to This Release
- How to Get Kicked Off of Soundrop
- How to Seamlessly Move Your Content To Soundrop
- All About UPC's!
- What is a Sound-Alike?
- How to Make Changes and Resubmit Your Release
- How do release dates work?
- Digital Download Pricing / How to Update