Even if you aren't able to view YouTube Music in your territory (yet!), that doesn't mean that fans from other territories won't be able to access your music. You'll still be paid for any plays in territories it does currently serve. This means more $$$$ for you!
Articles in this section
- How Does YouTube Music Work?
- 2018 YouTube Music Payments
- Does YouTube have any resources I can look at?
- Do I have to manually opt in my WHOLE catalog?
- What is "Various Artists - Topic?"
- My artist name isn't clickable / My artist page is behaving strangely
- Will my albums appear as single tracks?
- YouTube Music isn't available in my territory, why should I opt in?
- I have three deliveries to YouTube Music, my videos are in the music category, but I don't have an Official Artist Channel
- I already have my music on my own channel, why sign up for YouTube Music?