You will see duplicates of your Wix content from the time you opt in until the final removals are sent by Wix. You’re seeing 1 version delivered by Soundrop and 1 version in distribution with Wix. We do this to make sure your play counts, listeners and playlist spots won’t be lost after the switch. Stores just need some time to port over the data. Once those takedowns are complete, you will see only the version in your Soundrop account.
Articles in this section
- I didn’t use my Wix account to claim my Soundrop account, does that matter?
- I already had a Soundrop Account, what should I do?
- Can my content be transferred if I opt in after 1/1/2019?
- Wix had services Soundrop doesn’t, what’s going to happen with my releases there?
- Why am I seeing duplicates of all my Wix content on stores?
- How do I create a new release?
- I created a release, why don’t I have an option to distribute it?
- My new release was sent back to me and it says I need to make changes. Why did you send this to me?
- How often do you pay?
- How does Soundrop Pay?