No, at that time we will no longer be able to move your Wix content to a Soundrop account. You can still create a Soundrop account, but you will need to sign up each Wix release you want to distribute with Soundrop manually in your account. Please note that these releases will not remain at the 100% Wix rate for revenue. These releases will be at Soundrop’s normal 85% split.
Articles in this section
- What's this weird artist name in my account?
- I didn’t use my Wix account to claim my Soundrop account, does that matter?
- I already had a Soundrop Account, what should I do?
- Can my content be transferred if I opt in after 1/1/2019?
- Wix had services Soundrop doesn’t, what’s going to happen with my releases there?
- Why am I seeing duplicates of all my Wix content on stores?
- How do I create a new release?
- I created a release, why don’t I have an option to distribute it?
- My new release was sent back to me and it says I need to make changes. Why did you send this to me?
- How often do you pay?