On 4/12/2019, you may notice some negative payments in your statement from Pandora. Those can always be a bummer, but we're happy to explain. Accounting can be complicated, even for big companies like Pandora. Unfortunately, there was an error with Pandora's report to us from December. They submitted a correction to us, so we could send an accurate report for your sales to Pandora. On this statement you'll see both your accurate Pandora reports and some reversals. Not to worry! Everything is accurate and this should not affect your balance significantly.
Articles in this section
- We Gotta Split! Revenue Splits and Paying Collaborators
- Getting Paid From Soundrop (updated for November's payments)
- Soundrop Accounting & Transactions
- October Spotify Delay
- Negative Payments from Pandora
- Feeling Charitable? How to Set Up Revenue Splits to Benefit Charity
- How much money will I make when someone buys or streams my music?
- Tax ID / VAT / Vendor ID?
- Account balance displaying -0.01