Soundrop can deliver and monitor the use of your music on social media platforms via Automated Claiming. When your music is shared on these platforms, you’ll get exposure and ad revenue!
The current social media platforms we distribute music to are Facebook/Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat, and Triller!
In order to take advantage of this tool, however, the sounds that you use in your music must be exclusive to your track. Any sound recording that contains non-exclusive sounds will be ineligible. Additionally, we can only approve musical content for Automated Claiming.
Not Eligible for Automated Claiming
Tracks that contain non-exclusive elements such as:
- Classical music recordings of compositions in the public domain
- DJ sets, continuous mixes, or other similar compilations
- Karaoke recordings
- Meditation, yoga, or sleep music
- Production loops (such as those from Garage Band and other royalty-free samples)
- Soundbeds (the basic sonic landscapes to which all other layers are added)
- Sound effects and any Creative Commons Licensed sounds (including white noise)
Examples of non-musical content include (but are not limited to):
- Ambient sound recordings
- Comedy recordings
- Film recordings (that are not the musical score to a film)
- Nature or wildlife recordings
- Prayer recordings
- Spoken word recordings
As with all content uploaded to Soundrop, approval is contingent upon accordance with our Usage Guidelines and Terms of Service.
Click if you're ready to opt-in for Automated Claiming!