Your cover art must be in the following format:
Requirements and Specs
- File format: PNG, GIF, BMP, TIF, JPG or JPEG
- Color space: RGB
- Minimum dimensions: 1400 x 1400 pixels but highly recommend: 3000 x 3000 pixels.
- Square image: width and height must be the same.
- Images may not contain more than 50 megapixels or be larger than 10 Mb.
- Your image cannot be stretched, upscaled, or appear to be low-resolution.
Artwork Guidelines (also known as: follow or you’ll get rejected)
- The information on your cover art must match your release title and artist name.
- Artwork must not include a barcode or a QR code.
- Website addresses, social media links and contact information are not permitted on album artwork.
- Your cover art may not include sexually explicit imagery.
- You may not use a third-party logo or trademark without the expressed written permission from the trademark holder.
- Your cover art cannot have the word "EP" if it does not fall under the EP guidelines.