Apple Music for Artists provides comprehensive and up-to-date stats on song streams, song/album purchases, and can break things down by country/gender/age of listeners to help you better understand your fanbase.
Here's everything you need to request access:
- Go to artists.apple.com and log in with your Apple ID (or create one if you don't yet have one).
- Find and select your artist name and one album.
- Fill out your role, email address, and phone number.
- Under Label / Distributor Contact add the following information for Soundrop:
- Company: Soundrop
- Contact Name: Support
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Phone Number: 5039722737
Please note: this is a phone number that while owned by us, isn't used for support and goes straight to voicemail. Since a number is required you may use it, but please don't call it!
Fill out management contact, social media links, and click the red "Send Request" button. Apple will take some time to review your request and if approved you'll gain access.
For Apple Music's verification step-by-step guide, click here.