Here at Soundrop we’re excited to add new music distribution services to deliver your tracks more widely than ever! Do you want your releases sent to those platforms automatically as soon as possible? You can do just that by activating the Auto Distro tool! This makes sure your release is among the first to be delivered to the new site without you needing to take any action.
Here are the steps for activating Auto Distro on a new release:
- During the sign up process for a new release, you'll come to the Distribution page.
- Notice the checkbox that says "Send to all future streaming & download services."
- Just make sure this box is checked and you're all set!
Set up Auto Distro on a release that's already been distributed:
- Click “Start” on the left-hand side of your dashboard
- Click the release you'd like to update
- Flip the toggles under "Auto Distro Settings" to the ON position
- That's it! Once we add new platforms we will deliver your release automatically!
When we announce a new music store for distribution, you’ll have until a specific opt-in date to select “Yes” for Auto Distro on your release(s). On that date, Soundrop will automatically send each Auto Distro enabled release to the new store! This way you can rest well knowing your Soundrop content will be available on the newly added platform. By taking these steps now, you’ll avoid having to manually send each project to that new store.
How long does it take?
When we add a new music store, we deliver the whole Soundrop catalog that has opted in for Auto Distro. It can anywhere from 4-8 weeks for the new partner to ingest such a large amount of content, so please be patient while you wait for your releases to appear on the new store.