There are three different "flavors" of cancelation (called "Takedown" within your account.)
You can take pull your title from ALL PARTNERS, you can cancel your title from just ONE partner, or you can cancel your title from a FEW partners, not all. The instructions will vary depending on which scenario you need. But these will all remain the same.
To cancel a title
- Log into your Soundrop account
- Locate the title you wish to cancel under "Assets"
- Click the Distribution tab
- Click on the Live tab (to cancel, your title must be under the Live tab)
To Cancel ALL
- Click into the box next to Options and select TAKEDOWN from the drop-down menu.
To cancel from one or more stores (not all)
- Click on the box next to the partner or partners you want to cancel from
- From the Actions menu, select Takedown
- You’ll see a message that looks like this:
- Type Takedown in the box, then click Issue Takedown
Important! Read the message in the text box carefully! If you need to redistribute your release, you will need to sign it up as new and get a new UPC!
Your release will move to “Takedowns” on the distribution tab. Keep in mind it can take up to 30 days for your release to be removed from the stores you selected.
Running into trouble? Check out the Cancellation FAQ for all your troubleshooting needs