You’re in luck! There are some changes you CAN make once your title has been delivered to our partners. Normally, these kinds of changes can take between 1-4 weeks (or less) to go live on the various music stores.
These are the changes you can make from within your account:
- Album art (as long as the text continues to matches the metadata in your account)
- Album title (make sure this does not conflict with any text you have on your artwork)
- Additional artist names & roles
- Language localizations
- Track title and additional artist names & roles (for original/public domain tracks only)
- Marking a track with explicit lyrics
- Distribution territories
- Your ℗ and © lines
- Publishing information for original songs
To do so, you will need to make updates and re-deliver, here’s how:
- Log into your account at app.soundrop.com
- Click "Assets" and then select your album
- Under "Actions" click "Modify"
- Make any changes from the above list. Please note: cover song tracks are not eligible for updates
- Make sure to Review & Save. This will take you to the delivery page.
- If the store/partner is in any tab other than "Live", it's in the process of delivery and you will need to reach out to support for updates.
- If the store/partner is in the "Live" tab, you can queue it for redelivery by hovering over the partner line and clicking the "Actions" dropdown.
- Click "Update Metadata only" (if you've made any changes to the release's metadata, those will be delivered through this action)
- In the dialog window:
Type "Update" in the text field and click the blue "Send Updates" button
Changes that need help from the support team
- Original release date (if you do not already have a UPC/EAN)
- Corrections for audio errors (like blanks space, static or other corruption)
- Record label name
Just click Submit a Request and our team will get right on it!
Changes that require cancellation and re-submission
Unfortunately, there are some things that we cannot change once a project is delivered to our partners and will require a full cancellation (takedown). If the changes are necessary, you will need to re-submit.
- Primary artist name*
- Track order
- Track count
- UPCs / ISRCs
- Audio changes that do not correct an audio error and/or significantly change the track length
- Track level metadata (covers)
*(Unless the information you entered when signing up is correct in Soundrop, but is not correct on partners. See this article for more information about how to submit a correction in this case)
If you need to cancel, check out the instructions on how to do so here.